Looking to protect your equipment from abrasion? Sioux Rubber & Urethane has the products for that. Looking to protect your equipment from corrosion? We have products for that as well. That’s because rubber and urethane is all we do. Sioux Rubber & Urethane produces quality impact-, corrosion- and abrasion-resistant products that serve the mining, aggregate, agricultural, chemical and manufacturing industries.
Our goal with every product we design is to positively impact your production efficiency and your bottom line. Here’s how it works; rubber and urethane can be applied or bonded to an unlimited number of metal surfaces; molded or cast into virtually any shape. We work in both large and small quantities with standard or custom products for all types of customers ranging from OEMs to small town repair shops.
Wondering if our products will work for you? Here are 5 questions that can help make your decision.
1. What is your turn around time to complete a covering project?
That depends on what the item is to be recovered and how many pieces there are and whether the existing covering needs to be removed.
2. How thick of a rubber covering can you apply to a roller? How thick can you spray urethane?
There is no limit on the amount of rubber we can add to a roller but there becomes a point to where too much rubber can affect the performance of the roller. Most urethane applications only require a 180-200 mils (0.180” - 0.200”) of coverage but we can apply the spray urethane up to a 0.375” in some applications.
3. Do you do on-site application of your product?
No, all of our coverings are applied at our facility in Sioux City, IA.
4. Is there a minimum order that has to be placed?
No. We can do single part custom orders for standalone equipment/facilities or large quantity orders for OEMs.
5. What information is required to get a quote?The more information we can get the more accurate the quote can be. Basic needs are dimensions of the product and the type of rubber/urethane needed. If you are unsure of the type of rubber/urethane you need, a detailed description of the environment the product is used in can lead us to a recommendation for you.
If you have additional questions, feel free to ask us directly, or speak with one of our application experts at (866) 603-8661.