You’ve watched, you’ve read, you’ve researched and now you’re ready to find a solution to your abrasion, corrosion and impact issues. Congratulations! You’re on your way to making your machinery more efficient with fewer breakdowns and downtime. So now what? No matter if you need recovered clamp pads, Abrasiplate[Symbol], Hawkpad[Symbol], rubber-covered rollers, TuffTube[Symbol] or a solution you haven’t decided on yet - the process is the same.
1. Contact a member of our team. We’ve been in the rubber and urethane business for more than half a century; we know our stuff. Not only do we have a reputation for high-quality rubber and urethane applications, but we’ve developed our own unique blend called Endurawear. Our Endurawear Rubber and Endurawear Urethane were created with our customers in mind to deliver the best performance and longevity. We can give you recommendations about the best product for you, or even come up with a custom solution.
2. Get a quote. The more information we can get from you, the more accurate the quote will be. The basic information we need includes dimensions of the product and the type of rubber/urethane needed. If you are unsure of the type of rubber/urethane, give us a detailed description of the environment the product will be used in, which can lead us to the best recommendation for you.
3. Establish an account with Sioux Rubber & Urethane. We have a very simple process in setting up accounts that only require minimal information and credit references. Most new business accounts are established in just one to two business days.
4. We make your product. All Sioux Rubber products are made at our facility in Sioux City, Iowa. Please note, none of our products are designed for the do it yourselfer as there are particular bonding agents and procedures, we use to ensure maximum bonding of our rubber or urethane products. We also pride ourselves on meeting quick turnaround times. We understand that you want to get back to work as soon as possible and do our best to get your item(s) back to you fast.
5. Enjoy the extended life of your machinery or part. Our products are designed to make your part or machinery last a long, long time. Because our Endurawear Rubber and Endurawear Urethane reduces or eliminates abrasion, corrosion and impact issues, your machinery is less likely to breakdown, making costly repairs and downtime few and far between.
Give us a call at 866-603-8661 to get the conversation started.